Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: A question about the fan club board

  1. #31
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL

    So, it's the 'page' function if you want to have a (very short) bitch about someone/something and the 'attn' function for general 'look at this' stuff [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the feeling you were trying to use it as an alternative to paging and didn't want you guys getting in trouble over there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] 'Cause I was able to read your post. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jen:


    hehe I was wondering about that.. thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Wouldnt wanna say anything in there that you thought no one else could read [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Jen
    xox
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *prepares to start talking in code on the attention thingies*

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #34
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    LOL

    So, it's the 'page' function if you want to have a (very short) bitch about someone/something and the 'attn' function for general 'look at this' stuff [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    That's right Terry [img]smile.gif[/img] Gotta be careful which type of message you are sending [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #35
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    *prepares to start talking in code on the attention thingies*

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    A good idea Michelle [img]wink.gif[/img] We'll have to make up a whole new list of codes for things! LMAO

    Janie xx

  6. #36
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:


    A good idea Michelle [img]wink.gif[/img] We'll have to make up a whole new list of codes for things! LMAO

    Janie xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO Good idea! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I can just see it now.....someone hits the wrong message....and everyone reads something that was meant to be private! I just know that will happen eventually......

    *wonders who will be the first*

    Maybe by the time I get over there....you all will have it figured out! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I can just see it now.....someone hits the wrong message....and everyone reads something that was meant to be private! I just know that will happen eventually....
    **************

    *reckons that will be me cos I'm spectacular at messing up*

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    OMG! I can just see it now.....someone hits the wrong message....and everyone reads something that was meant to be private! I just know that will happen eventually....
    **************

    *reckons that will be me cos I'm spectacular at messing up*

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    oh, I hope not Michelle...you're the only one I know that gets picked with for doing absolutly nothing [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Guess what Bri got me for my birthday? *jumps up and down* a membership to D-Zine....isn't she sweet? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess what Bri got me for my birthday? *jumps up and down* a membership to D-Zine....isn't she sweet? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ****************

    Very sweet [img]smile.gif[/img] what day is your birthday? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •